Diapers are one of the most commonly used daily care products for babies. Diapers are disposable products that can be discarded after use. But after all, it is close to the baby’s body, so mothers still need to pay attention to buying, so what is the choice of diapers?
1. Choose good absorption: fast absorption, which can reduce the time of urine contact with the skin, and naturally reduce the probability of diaper rash; more absorption can reduce the frequency of replacement and less disturb the sleeping baby.
2. Choose dryness and no re-oozing: Choose dry and not re-oozing, so that the sleeping baby will not be unable to sleep soundly due to wet diapers, and also reduce the chance of diaper rash.
3. Moisturizing protective layer: high-quality diapers generally add natural skin care ingredients to the surface of the non-woven fabric to form a soft protective layer containing moisturizing ingredients to moisturize the baby’s delicate skin.
4. There is also a leak-proof design: Choose a diaper with a leak-proof design to prevent the baby’s excrement from leaking. Also pay attention to whether the leg guards are too tight and make the baby uncomfortable.
5. The texture should be soft: the baby’s skin is delicate and tender. If the diaper is not soft enough, it will easily rub against the baby’s skin, causing the little butt to become red or even worn out, so the texture is also an important aspect of choice.
6. If it is light and breathable: the baby’s excretion is irregular, which makes it difficult for novice parents to grasp, so when choosing diapers, you should also pay attention to choosing light and thin diapers with good air permeability.
7. Tailor to fit: Every baby has a different body shape, so you should choose a tailoring design that suits your baby, such as a U-shaped design. Moms had better buy a small package first, try it on a few times, and find a suitable brand.
For more information pls check out our baby diaper manufacturer.