Diapers are disposable products that can be discarded after use. The most common daily necessities for babies are diapers. Moms should also be careful when choosing diapers. Here are the precautions for diapers~
1. Because the bladder is not fully developed in the newborn, the urine cannot be stored in the body for a long time, so the number of replacement diapers will be more. It is generally normal to change every half hour or four times a day. It can be replaced 6 to 7 times a day at the beginning, and gradually changes to 4 times a day as the baby grows up.
2. I believe that mothers all have the experience and experience of using sanitary napkins. No product can guarantee sufficient ventilation and a large amount of water absorption. Therefore, after each excretion of the baby, be sure to change the diaper in time, and do not make the diaper dirty on the baby’s butt for a long time.
3. Remind me that the excretion of the baby is very irregular, and no matter how careful the mummy is, it is impossible to control the excretion of the baby at any time, so when choosing a diaper, you should not only focus on the thickness and water absorption strength, but on the baby’s skin. And the characteristics of the summer climate, choose light and breathable diapers for babies.
4. After the baby defecates every time, use the baby-specific baby wipes to wipe off the baby’s ass, then apply diaper cream and put on a new diaper.
5. Diapers are disposable hygiene products. Do not use them overtime to prevent leakage or diaper rash. Please replace clean diapers in a timely manner to keep your skin dry and clean.
6. When changing diapers, avoid contacting the tape with skin or getting talcum powder or baby oil.
For more information pls check out our baby diaper manufacturer.