Makeup remover wipes cannot be used as ordinary wipes.
The wet wipes used for makeup remover contain the same active cleansing ingredients as general facial cleansers. They are mainly used to clean make-up. The ingredients contained in ordinary wipes are completely different.
Ordinary wet wipes are paper towels made of pure water, spunlace non-woven fabrics and propylene glycol for wiping face and hands or skin. It mainly contains the following ingredients:
1. Water-refined water, pure water, RO pure water: the content of liquid medicine in wet tissues generally accounts for about 80%. If the content is too low, wet tissues will feel relatively dry, on the contrary, if the content is too high, it will feel too wet. It is not convenient to use. More than 90% of the medicinal solution is water. In order to prevent the water from reacting with the medicinal solution, the water used in the wet tissue must be specially treated water. You can see “refined water”, “pure water”, and “pure water” on the packaging ingredients. The words “RO pure water”.
2. Humectant-Propylene glycol: Propylene glycol is a solvent and also a humectant. It can help the effective substances in the liquid medicine to be dissolved in the water, so that the water is not easy to volatilize, and has antibacterial and antiseptic effects, so almost all wet paper towels have it.
3. Preservatives-phenoxyethanol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, paraben: wet tissues contain a lot of water and different substances. In order to maintain the activity of effective substances, preservatives must be added, but the usual content Very low and will not have a negative impact.
4. Antibacterial agents-sodium lactate, silver ion, eucalyptus leaves: there are many types of antibacterial agents, including chemically synthesized antibacterial agents and natural antibacterial agents. The effect is as the name implies, destroying bacteria and inhibiting bacterial reproduction.
5. Non-ionic surfactants——Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyether: detergents and most detergents contain non-ionic surfactants, which are used to remove dirt and grease to achieve cleaning .
In addition, there are other natural ingredients, such as eucalyptus leaf extract, a natural fungicide; chamomile oil, which has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect; aloe vera extract, has a moisturizing effect and so on.
Ordinary wet wipes are mostly used to clean the skin. They contain bactericidal and antibacterial effects. They are skin-friendly and have a soft formula. They are cleaning products, while some makeup remover wipes are irritating to the skin. Some cleansing wipes that contain alcohol may also cause irritation.
For more information pls check out our wet wipes manufacturer.